| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in January is very cold at -14.6 °C (5.72 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with frequent spells of snow. A mere 34.3mm (1.4in) of H2O precipitates across on average 22 days.
- In January the heavens above Arkhangelsk are almost rayless with on balance a faint 0:13 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 4:16 long and the longest day is 7:00 long with an average length of 5:30.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 4.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 95.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: