| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in October is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain more often than not. Only 59.4mm (2.3in) of liquid descends during an average of 21 days.
- In October the skies in Arkhangelsk are really dreary having on average only 1:54 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:08 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: