| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in November is slightly cold at -4.6 °C (23.72 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with snow more often than not. Only 54.3mm (2.1in) of H2O is laid down during an average of 21 days.
- In November the heavens above Arkhangelsk are extremely dismal having on average a grim 0:36 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 5:00 long and the longest day is 8:01 long with an average length of 6:28.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: