| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in May is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 40.7mm (1.6in) of water is released across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Arkhangelsk are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:13 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 17:08 long and the longest day is 20:17 long with an average length of 18:46.
- There are approximately 10:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: