| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in February is very cold at -12.2 °C (10.04 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow from time to time. A paltry 27.7mm (1.1in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Arkhangelsk are dismal having on average just 1:17 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:06 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 8:37.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: