| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in December is very cold at -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow often. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 23 days.
- The skies in Arkhangelsk are rayless having on balance a hollow 0:03 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 3:57 long and the longest day is 4:55 long with an average length of 4:13.
- There are approximately 3:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 1.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 98.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: