| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arkhangelsk in April is slightly cold at -0.4 °C (31.28 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 15 days.
- In April the blue above Arkhangelsk is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:01 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 17:02 long with an average length of 15:23.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arkhangelsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Arkhangelsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Arkhangelsk: